Monday, February 1, 2010

love love love!




I can't believe it's February already! I feel like Christmas just passed and now all of a sudden we are a month into 2010! February is such a romantic month...for obvious reasons. This year, Nick and I will be celebrating our 2nd Valentine's Day together. It's amazing how one person can change your life in such an incredible way. Being with Nick has turned what used to be a depressing and meaningless holiday into a symbol of everything good in my life. I have never loved someone as much as I love this incredible man. I am someone who can truly appreciate the blessings of having someone love me unconditionally. I understand  and appreciate what an incredibly rare gift I hold in my hands. Even though our V-Day will be extremely low key for us since Nick's surgery rotation demands much dedication and finals are just around the bend, whatever we end up doing will be just lovely. Even if Valentine's Day involves us ordering take-out in our sweats while we watch TV, it's perfect as long as we are together :)




No comments:

Post a Comment