Friday, February 12, 2010

L-O-V-E-L-Y Weekend! Happy Valentine's Day



Finally!! I feel like this weekend took forever to arrive. I have been so overwhelmed with work and my crazy schedule that I had to remind myself that it was the weekend. I don't go crazy during Valentine's Day and I do not need to be "wined-and-dined". But I just adore all of the love that everyone expresses during this holiday. It's a holiday designed to make us stop for a moment and realize how lucky we are to have people around us who love us unconditionally. I love Nick so much and I remind myself everyday (not just on February 14th) how lucky I am to have such an amazing soul in my life. I hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day and that you take some time during the 364 other days of the year and remember what's truly important in life...love and happiness! mwah!! :0)

(Fourth of July in Westchester)

(my love)

2 comments: