Thursday, February 18, 2010

a little (forward) thinking...

In a desperate attempt to start thinking about all things summer, I decided to torture myself by looking at some bikinis on the internet last night. There is nothing quite like finishing dinner, feeling happily full, and then skimming pages worth of swimsuit models showing off their bronzed perfection sprawled across tropical beaches. Life's unfair! Anyway, I found a few adorable pieces that I can't wait to purchase! I always go to two places for my swimsuits: Victoria Secret and J.Crew. There is nothing quite like the classics! Here are some of the items on my summer 2010 lust list: 


Victoria Secret:
(hands down-my favorite! Simple, yet so adorable)
(how precious is the little starfish)

J.Crew:
(i usually detest a one-piece...but i am a sucker for a great paisley print)
(i love this purple floral print! finding a great purple swimsuit is so hard to find!)

Accessories a la Bloomingdales!
(How on earth can you pass up Tory Burch sandals for only $45!)
(these Corso Como "Feature" ruffle flat sandals are beyond chic! perfect for a dinner by the ocean)
(this is my idea of the perfect beach bag!)


2 comments:

  1. I think the 1st one is also my favorite...although I'm loving the one-piece, one shoulder look this year.

    ReplyDelete