Saturday, February 6, 2010

Dear Cupid...



I have the world's greatest boyfriend who I love more than life itself. I told him not to get me anything for Valentine's Day with the exception of flowers. I can't resist a beautiful bouquet of colorful roses or daisies. They have a way of instantly making my day brighter! My reasoning for asking Nick not to buy me any gifts is because the reality is-living in Manhattan is expensive. Our day-to-day lives in this city costs a pretty penny (i.e. rent, groceries, subway passes etc). Don't get me wrong, I love it here and would not chose to live in any other city right now. But it's not cheap! All I need is love...and that's priceless :)

But if there was a Valentine's Day cupid....

I have basically been drooling over the Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM bag since it came out a few years ago. In my head, I always come up with a bunch reasons why I need this bag...but then I inevitably think about the countless reasons why I don't. If only there was a Valentine's Day cupid that could make my dreams come true! But there is no magical V-Day fairy that generous! One day, I will splurge and treat myself to this perfect purse. I deserve it! 

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! Enjoy the simplicity of love this Valentine's Day.You are lucky to have someone whom you love so much.

    Best,

    Hannah Katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am very lucky. Hope your Valentine's Day is full of love as well :)

    ReplyDelete