Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A touch of spring :)



After I got home from the gym tonight, I decided to indulge myself in a little retail therapy...while sitting on my couch of course! I heard from a friend that Vera Bradley recently released their new Spring 2010 line. I have been a huge fan of Vera since I was young and I am so excited about these new patters. It's so fun to collect certain patterns through the years because not only due they never go out of style, they seem to get better with age!  I have heard mixed thoughts about these newest patterns, but I personally think that they are the most unique designs that Vera Bradley has come up with in a while. 


My personal favorites are:  



"Loves Me"..a pretty combination of navy, pink and yellow hues
(daisies just happen to be my favorite flower. And, c'mon..how cute is that name!)



"Sittin' in a tree"
...a pretty blend of light and dark greens with a cute little bird hidden throughout the pattern



"Paprika"
..an adorable mixture of orange and cranberry with a splash of turquoise sprinkled in


I don't see too many ladies walking around NYC with their Vera Bradley's (especially not in the winter). But the suburban gal in me just gets giddy at the thought of picking up one or more of these patterns. I can't wait for spring already!

1 comment: