Saturday, January 23, 2010

A little bit about me!


Are you currently in a serious relationship: Yes! I met the man of my dreams, Nickolas, 2 years ago. He is the most patient, loving and caring person I have ever met. I am blessed beyond words






What was your dream growing up: To be happy and healthy. I dreamed of finding the perfect man and building our careers and lives together. Still can't believe that dream is unfolding :)

What talent do you wish you had: The ability to sing. I'm quite terrible.

If someone bought you a drink what would it be: Diet coke. It's my daily vice..


Favorite vegetable: I am a veggie addict! If I HAD to pick, I'd say its a tie: string beans or kale.


What was the last book you read: Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. Great book, but didn't live up to the hype.


What zodiac sign are you: Aries

Any Tattoos and/or Piercings: Pierced ears. No tattoos! Tacky, tacky..

Worst Habit: I have a tendency to rest/dangle my laptop of the arm of my couch. Drives Nick crazy!!

If you saw someone walking down the street would you offer them a ride: I would have to say no. I do my best to be a good person everyday, but I would not want to compromise my safety. Sorry!

What is one thing you don't leave home without: My Longchamp Le Pliage bag. These are the perfect bags for the city. They are incredibly versatile and are practically indestructible. I have been caught in countless rainstorms and this bag holds up perfectly! I have it in a few colors. They are great go-to bag. My current one is black (see below):



What is your favorite sport: I am athletically challenged! But I enjoy watching tennis and baseball.

Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude: I am all about positivity! I am working on surrounding myself with people who build you up and don't bring you down.

Most embarassing thing to ever happen to you: I fell down the steps in front of 200 shoppers at Macy's on 34th Street. My fall was so loud that it sounded like a car hitting a brick wall.

Tell me one weird fact about you: I eat a sweet potato every day. If I don't for whatever reason, my day feels off..

Do you have any pets: I have a Yorkie named Buttons at my parent's home in Westchester. She is perfect and I miss her everyday! Nick & I are planning on getting a Boston Terrier this spring. This is Buttons:


If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be: I would make my feet smaller. I hate being a size 9. All the cute sale shoes are in tiny sizes.

What color eyes do you have: Green

If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it: I would pay some bills and then go shopping here: 


What's your favorite place to hang out: Barnes and Noble on 86th Street (pictured below). I love relaxing with a grande latte and read magazines for hours.


Favorite thing to do in your spare time: I love to work out, cook and bake.

Do you swear a lot: Almost never. Very unlady-like.

Biggest pet peeve: When people on the elliptical machine next to me watch my tv. It's so annoying!

Favorite season: Summer and fall...but I do love Christmas time!



In one word, how would you describe yourself: Caring 

Favorite and least favorite food: My favorite food is grilled veggies and my least favorite food is steak. 

Do you believe in God: Yes, very much so. 


(Walking along the FDR Drive)


(My mom and sister Danielle in Westchester)

(In Times Square)
                                                                                             



(Our apartment is coming along) 

3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of you and your boyfriend, you guys looklike such sweet couple :)

    ps. I love eat,pray,love too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog through 20sb! Look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahha if youre mad about being a size 9... try being a size 10! Never have shoes in my size at the stores!


    UH OH, i love love love steak! and swearing. hehe

    Chanel
    simplycomplicated.org

    ReplyDelete