Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cupcake love!




Everyday, I take the 6 subway train from 86th Street to 59th Street to get to work. It is always the same and never too exciting (which certainly isn't a bad thing!). But today, imagine my surprise when I walked up the steps at the corner of 60th Street and Lexington Avenue and saw this amazing thing in front of me (No, not Bloomingdales)!! The elusive and ever-so-hard-to-track-down CUPCAKE STOP truck! This adorable truck filled with cupcakes (mini cupcakes too) chooses new daily locations all around Manhattan and the only way to know where it will be on any given day is by following them on Twitter.  I couldn't help but gasp with excitement...which was short-lived considering it was 8:30 am! If I were a billionaire, I would place one truck in every city across America and spread my love through cupcakes. It's such an simple way to brighten up someone's day! It certainly brightened mine :)



If you would like to get a jump on where the CUPCAKE STOP truck will be tomorrow, just follow them :)

2 comments:

  1. LUCKY GIRL!! Me & my roommate are making cupcakes as we speak!! Hehe :)

    XOX,
    Little Miss Paige

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you definitely just stole my heart with this post. I love love love cupcakes and these look abs. delicious.. Totally cute blog. I am def adding ya to my reader.

    Best,

    Hannah Katy

    ReplyDelete