Monday, May 17, 2010

Pilates Perfect!


i heart lululemon


Fashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore


{free to be jacket } wearing this brightens my day! it's versatile enough to go from gym to street & it's so soft and cozy too. 
{groove pant*r} i can wear these pants all day. the way they conform to my body makes them such a necessary piece for me.
{my iphone} while doing intense cardio, i can't workout with anything other than my "cardio blast" playlist.
{manduka equa towel} i can lay this towel over my yoga mat for both comfort and cleanliness. 
{simply stainless bottle} nothing is more important to me than staying hydrated with h2o throughout my workout.
{luna bar "nuts over chocolate"} it gives me a boost of energy to work hard when i feel lethargic after work...plus it's delish!
{run swiftly razorback tank} pretty much the ultimate gym tank. 

Tonight was my first Pilates class of the week. My new found love for Pilates has taken a hold of my life--in a good way! It has turned into a great stress reliever and helps wash away the stress of the day. Pilates is a relatively new fitness method that places a large emphasis on controlling your core muscles and keeping your body balanced through the alignment of your spine. Pilates heightens your awareness of every breath you take through concentration and flow. At first, I was very intimidated by the Pilates class offered at my local New York Sports Club. But I decided to just go ahead and try it. I loved it! Since then, I have been hooked. I have been pretty good about going at least twice a week {schedule permitting}. 

No matter who and where you are in New York City, fashion always plays some part of your day-to-day life. For me, there is no better way for me to feel comfortable, motivated yet stylish than by wearing anything from Lululemon. Though their individual pieces are expensive, the quality is superior to most athletic brands. The clothes move so well during my workouts, especially during Pilates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment